July 31st, 2012 . by Peggy
September 3rd, 2009 . by Peggy
You’ll notice that I’m no longer primarily referring to myself as Humanus Publishing, but now by my nickname, the Wizard of eBooks.
In practical terms, this does mean some changes. Our mission is now more closely focused on creating, editing, and marketing what we call “next generation” books and eBooks. I’m also going to indulge myself in more professional podcasting in the form of interviews and corporate messaging, and coaching for WordPress (the blogging platform on which this site is built), both of which have been particular passions of mine for some time now. You’ll notice that both of these will be featured shortly on my Services page, which is the next thing on my long list to be re-vamped.
We still hold a special place on our bookshelves for the Self-Published Author: a symbol of independence, and the new wave that is sweeping the publishing industry. If you were worried that we had forgotten about you, please don’t! But perhaps we should change the term to be “self-empowered” – if you’d like to know what that feels like, give us a call toll-free at 1-866-907-4084.
May I say Thanks to my wonderful clients, friends, and mentors for all of your assistance as I make this shift. I’m extremely grateful for your honesty, your knowledge, and your faith in our alliance.
June 22nd, 2009 . by Peggy
I’ve just updated my website with a new tab labeled “Speaking”, and there you’ll find my revised speaking topics for the rest of 2009.
1) Using Online Marketing to Get Attention for Your Brick-and-Mortar Business
2) What is “Social Media Marketing” and How to Use it for Greatest Effectiveness
3) Tapping the Potential of Digital and Paper-Based Publishing for Small Business
Long Talks (1.5 hours or less)
1) eBooks – The Next Generation
2) You’ve Written an eBook – Now What?
I’ll be traveling quite a bit this summer, and offering these talks to various organizations in Canada and the USA. If you’d like to book me for a lecture or talk, please call me toll-free at 1-866-907-4084, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I also really enjoy creating fresh material tailored to the needs of your organization. If you don’t see a topic listed that you’re interested in, just ask. I may already have it in my archives. Some of my additional topics include;
– PodCasting (What It Is, and How Anyone Can Do It)
– Affiliate Marketing for Authors
– Building Your (e)Book Business
– Market Research for Your Book in 1 Hour or Less
– How to Create Your (e)Book From Scratch
– Using You Tube to Market Your (e)Book with Video
– … and more